Anchor Cleaning Courses
Trad Climbing Courses
What’s the cost?
– R350pp for group lessons (2 – 4 people) – Includes entrance fees and equipment hire.
– R500 for private lessons – 1 on 1 training. Includes entrance fees and equipment hire.
CityROCK MEMBERS GET R100 DISCOUNT PER PERSON ON ABOVE PRICES.
Family discounts are available – contact Ryan to enquire!
Will I be able to do it? – Classes will be appropriate for your skill level. No prior experience needed.
– Beginner – Let’s teach you how to climb and belay starting with the basics.
– Intermediate – Let’s work on body position, efficiency, footwork and some lead climbing skills.
– Advanced – Let’s get you even stronger. Learn to dyno, gaston, butterfly swop and finish off with some multipitch climbing skills.
How long is it? – Total duration for the course is 2 hours, but actual “climbing time” will be around 1 – 1.5 hours.
What do I need to bring? – Comfortable clothes that will not restrict movement.
What equipment do you provide? – We will have all the specialised harnesses, shoes and hardware that you will need to have a safe and adventurous day out.
Where is it? – CityROCK Johannesburg, in Randburg.
What days and times can I book? – Available during week days, weekends or holidays. Morning, midday, afternoon or evening sessions. Contact Ryan to book the time and day that suits you.
What if I want something more challenging? – We offer experiences at wilder places on real rock cliffs like Bronkies, Chosspile, Kings Kloof, Mt Everest RSA or the world class Waterval Boven!
*prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Check us out on social media to see our latest trips, explore free content and much more…