Our climbing adventures are great for kids to help improve muscle tone, self confidence and conquer the fear of heights.
What’s the cost?
– R350pp for group lessons (2 – 4 kids) – Includes entrance fees and equipment hire.
– R500 for private lessons – 1 on 1 training. Includes entrance fees and equipment hire.
CityROCK MEMBERS GET R100 DISCOUNT PER PERSON ON ABOVE PRICES.
Family discounts are available – contact Ryan to enquire!
ONE PARENT (per child) IS WELCOME TO JOIN IN AND PARTICIPATE WITH US ON ANY ADVENTURE, FOR FREE!*
*excluding parents’ entrance fees and equipment hire at certain venues.
Private transport is available from School->Adventure->Home. Contact Ryan to find out more.
How long is it? – Total duration for each session is 1.5 hours.
Will my child be able to do it? – Classes will be appropriate for your child’s skill level. No prior experience needed.
– Beginner – Learn how to climb and belay starting with the basics.
– Intermediate – Let’s work on body position, efficiency, footwork and some lead climbing skills.
– Advanced – Learn to dyno, gaston, butterfly swop and finish off with some rope work & multipitch climbing skills.
What does my child need to bring? – Comfortable clothes that will not restrict movement – with a clean pair of socks when using our rental shoes.
What equipment do you provide? – We will have all the specialised harnesses, shoes and hardware that you will need to have a safe and adventurous day out.
How many people can join in? – Minimum 1, maximum 4.
Where is it? – CityROCK Johannesburg, in Randburg.
What days and times can I book? – Available during week days, weekends or holidays. Morning, midday, afternoon or evening sessions. Contact Ryan to book the time and day that suits you.
What if I want something more challenging for my child? – We offer experiences at wilder places on real rock cliffs like Bronkies, Chosspile, Kings Kloof, Mt Everest RSA or the world class Waterval Boven!
*prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Check us out on social media to see our latest trips, explore free content and much more…