Experiences designed by an adventurous sports coach who has the passion to help people to the top of their mountain, through the benefits of ADVENTURE SPORTS.
Climbing at CityROCK
Mountain biking at Cycle Lab Bike Park
Kayaking and SUP’ing on Emmarentia Dam
Trail running at Cycle Lab Bike Park or the nearest Botanical Gardens/Park
ONE PARENT (per child) IS WELCOME TO JOIN IN AND PARTICIPATE WITH US ON ANY ADVENTURE, FOR FREE!*
Not only is this an immense experiential learning program but your child will learn fundamental skills from the supplied 1 on 1 Adventures manual before each session.
- The manual is designed to teach children how to identify any potential risks or hazards and how they can be better prepared for such events.
- They will learn correct form and technique to prevent injury and enhance their overall experience.
- Understand the correct choice, fit and application of specific equipment.
- Be aware of current and changing weather conditions and what precautions they should take.
- Learn basic self-rescue and partner-rescue techniques.
- Understand when and how to ask for help.
Check us out on social media to see our latest trips, explore free content and much more…